- May 7, 2019
- Posted by: cileasing
Role: INSTALLATION OFFICERS (CONTRACT)
Qualification: OND/HND/BSC in any related field
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Experience: 2 – 5 years of experience in installation
- Installation of all devices e.g. Tracking, Speed limiter, Reverse Alarm, Generator intelligence monitoring EFMS, CCTV, etc.
- Training or experience setting up similar services
- Solid customer service skills
- Basic Electronic & Electrical installation
- Run wiring and assemble and install devices
- Test circuits and connections to ensure customer satisfaction
- Respond to and resolve inquiries regarding service quality or system requirement.
- Install & Un-installing of tracking devices on vehicles and vessels
- planning daily schedules, investigating complaints and performance problems, and resolving issues
- coordinating installation, and testing functionality and performance
- Training clients on the usage of the tracking application
- Documents installation and service activities by completing forms, reports, logs, and records in paper form.
- Keeps all customer information confidential
- Updates knowledge and skills by networking, reading industry publications, and regularly participating in company training and educational opportunities.
- Supports operational and organizational missions by completing all tasks promptly and accurately
- Good use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Team player
- Passion for technology
- Paying attention to details
- Interpersonal skills
- Technical skills
Interested candidates should forward CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy closes on Thursday 9th May 2019.