- May 3, 2019
- Posted by: cileasing
1. Responsible for CIL storytelling and creating high-level written materials and other types of content for management’s communication and engagement with stakeholders including shareholders, press, investors, regulators, clients and customers.
2. Responsible for the planning, creation and development of C & I Leasing’s CSR agenda and initiatives towards Child education, youth empowerment and safety initiatives.
3. Responsible for the periodic, effective circulation and dissemination of information to the appropriate stakeholders through the most effective and impactful combination of platforms.
4. Custodian of Media Relations strategy and execution for CIL and must be able to grow and sustain these relationships with both local and international media.
5. Custodian of Investor Relations strategy and execution for CIL supervising and managing the contributions of the MD,ED/CFO, deliverable of company secretariat, finance team, IR consultant and other stakeholders.
6. Manage the identification and proper handling of opportunities or situations that may have a direct impact on corporate reputation and brand strength for CIL group with its products, subsidiaries and services.
7. Connect the dots and foster communication synergy and collaboration in content, language, brand image and attributes across the CIL group including for both internal and external engagement and communication.
8. Responsible for the qualitative attributes and control of all physical materials associated with the identity of the company and its products for the purpose of communication, branding, gifting and sales.
9. Responsible for the qualitative attributes, content and other associated targets of all engagement touchpoints with the company online and offline
10. Supervises the Internal Communication Function, External Relations Function and CSR for CIL
- 5 years hands-on experience in a Communication role with a financial institution and/or NSE listed company.
- Experience with Brand Management and Marketing Communications is required
- Experience with Event Management and Project Management is required.
- Experience with remote working relationships and working with digital marketing agencies is required
- Experience with leading and managing people is required.
- In-depth understanding of traditional and new media in Nigeria with knowledge of Nigeria Capital market activities in that space as well as financial industry trends, current events, and competitor’s efforts.
- Interpersonal skills, active listener, attuned sense of diplomacy and discretion, interest in engaging leadership
- Excellent Written communication— Demonstrated short and long-form writing skills, strong line-editing, copy editing, and proofreading skills with varied writing style to meet needs
- Oral communication—speaks clearly and persuasively, possesses the ability to engage others, listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions, actively participates in meetings, public speaker
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint in addition to other diverse applications and platforms for varied content creation for diverse stakeholders including website content management
- Manager of People with ability to teach and grow people
- Budget planning, tracking, and reporting
- Innovative, creative, thinker and problem solver
- Excellent relationship manager with client service disposition
- Capacity to work with executives at the highest levels and maintain professionalism
- Proactive planner and organizer with attention for details
- Responsive and speedy delivery approach to meeting deadlines
- Steady, Consistent, Reliable and Responsible
- Integrity, Discretion, and Confidentiality
- Fast learner with interest and passion for the use of technology
- Willing to travel
Interested candidates should forward CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org