- July 18, 2019
- Posted by: cileasing
Report to the Managing Director (Leasafric Ghana)
Supervise Directly HR Business Partner & Corporate Communication Assistant
Key Result Areas
• Human Resource Business Partner to Leasafric Africa Management
• Corporate Communications and Customer engagement
o Acting as representative and delegate of Leasafric management to interface with the respective business & support units to drive
the delivery of the business’ strategic plans through its employees daily.
o Employing the use of properly researched best practice HR skills, knowledge and abilities in assisting the business & support
units to drive productivity as individuals and as a group.
o Managing the performance management cycle for assigned units, change management, structure and design, talent analytics and
cascading employee engagement initiatives.
o Assist in developing, implementing, maintaining, and reviewing of applicable company policies and regulations in compliance with
all applicable employment laws, status and regulations.
o Assist in processing working permit and other Regulatory compliance for staff on secondment
Corporate Communications Functions:
o Ensures consistent communication of Leasafric’s desired image and position in all internal and external communications.
o Translate company business objectives into creative and executable corporate communications strategies and programs.
o Act as a PR champion with thorough knowledge of developing, implementing, and delivering the appropriate communication vehicles
to achieve the desired PR results
o Develops, implements, and measures communication programs to ensure all employees understand the corporate strategy and their
role in achieving corporate goals and objectives.
o Management of Leasafric Corporate communication activity calendar
o Management of company meetings
Candidate must have a minimum of a University Degree in relevant discipline. Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential. Familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet applications is beneficial. Experience with the internet, web browsing and online services is preferred.
1. A minimum of 24 months experience in core HR practice with a good understanding of the many different responsibilities of the
function and the labour laws of Ghana.
2. Experience with external Relations, Investor relations and media relations in the Ghanaian space will be an advantage
3. Excellent business writing and oral communication skills
4. Excellent Interpersonal relationship skills (customer-centric)
5. Training and facilitation skills with the ability to engage groups of people
6. Conflict resolution and mediation skills
7. Administrative skills
8. Analytical skills (data-centric)
LOCATION: Ghana Office
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Visit https://getajobng.com/job/detail/3203 to apply